“Audentis Fortuna Adiuvat”
(Fortune Favours the brave)
A measure of the caliber of a manager is to rejuvenate a lost venture or help germinate a newer venture.
A national level b plan competition for younger entrepreneur minds ton showcase innovative ideas. Instated to foster the budding business acumen among students, SOMS fraternity brings to you a joint venture with NIT-TBI.
- Minimum team strength- 2 persons
- Maximum team strength- 5 persons
- Time for final presentation- 20 minutes
- The proposed enterprise should be a practical one and not a hypothetical one.
- The idea may be an existing one but the participant team must justify as to how it can be an entrepreneurial venture.
- The teams are required to bring their own laptops.
The B-plan event will consist of two rounds.
Ideation: The first round is meant to be a screening round. The participants are required to send synopsis or abstract of their startup-ideas (not more than 1000 words) under the heads of
- Revenue model
- Marketing strategy
- Organizations’ HR & Resources.
2.1 The Pitch: Finalists will be invited to the B-plan arena to be hosted at School of Management Studies, NIT Calicut as part of Tarang 2017. Here the participant will have to make a 20 minute presentation. The time limit needs to be strictly adhered to.
2.2 The Grill: Following the presentation, the participants will be subjected to Question & Answers round, where the judges will measure participant’s intent towards the idea.
2.3 Intuition: Finally the participants will face a decision-making round where their skills at reasoning and decision-making will be tested.
The participants will be evaluated on:
1) The ingenuity of the idea and B-plan.
2) Presentation and communication skills.
3) Ability to plan an enterprise
4) Decision making skills.
Video conference facility will be provided for participants for the final presentation.
Deadline for sending abstracts extended till 22th September, 2017
Email your ideas to: email@example.com
Prizes worth Rs.25,000
For any further queries please contact:
Arun M (9539624383)
Lithiya Paul (9497893467)
The top five teams will additionally get mentoring from T.B.I. NITC.